Bloom 2017: an event for new and expecting moms! We have been working behind the scenes for months on this amazing event for our San Diego mamas. Check each tab for info- and save the ticket link for when they go on sale! You don’t want to miss this event!
Event check in: 5pm
Speaker times begin at 5:30, specific schedule TBD
VIP bump/newborn shoot anytime between 5-7pm with Jessica Raymond Photography
Vendor shopping, product samples, food starting at 5pm
Giveaways start at 6:45 (Over $700 of prizes so far!!!)
Other details coming soon- follow along on our Facebook event page
We have plenty of speakers planned for you to learn a few things from and have the ability to ask them questions.
- Miss Jennifer will be starting us out from Tula Baby with a baby wearing demo of multiple Tula Products! You will be able to try any ones that you would like and you also have a chance to WIN a Tula!
- Drs. Ivana Nedic D.C. and Cameron Sutter D.C. are a husband and wife chiropractic team at North County Family Chiropractic in Carmel Mountain. Their wellness center was founded in 2007 with a passion for serving the health needs of families especially children. They both hold specialized certificates in chiropractic for pregnancy care which they are thrilled to be speaking about at the Gymboree Event.
- Sophie Acott is a certified Sleep Consultant, Parenting Coach, homebirth enthusiast and conscious parenting advocate. She adopts a Parenting by Connection approach personally and professionally; living and breathing this philosophy with her three young children, and empowering other parents to success through a deeper understanding of the synonymous relationship between the parent-child connection, and sleep and behavioural challenges.
- Dr. Kim, a marriage and play therapist, and sleep coach, will be providing practical and effective ways on how to sleep train your infant and toddler. You will learn how to help your child self regulate as well as be given suggestions on how to set a successful sleep routine and will even receive some secret bedtime life savers!
- Brittany van Wyk is a local San Diego mom of three little ones, stay-at-home mom, and founder of Life After Birth- a place of help & support for new moms. She specializes in placenta encapsulation and postpartum services such as meal preparation, errands and being an extra set of hands for new moms. She will be speaking on the benefits of placenta encapsulation and her postpartum experiences as a mom. She loves to serve new mamas and hopes to encourage you all and give you information on services available out there that will aid you in your transition- whether its your 1st or 10th baby!
Once Upon a Farm will be there with plenty of samples to try of their yummy product. If you happen to have your baby strapped to you for the event, then maybe they can try some too!
Little Balance Box will be there selling their amazing balance boxes for kids and showing you just how they work and the methods behind it.
Caruso Soaps will not only be selling their amazing products, but they will be doing a “create your own baby onesie” craft at their table! So fun!
Enlightening Souls will be there to talk about all your pre-natal and post-partum needs. They have one of a kind wellness products for women for purchase. Talk about this amazing collagen protein powder that we can’t wait to try!
Dream Dinners of Poway will be there- there really is no explanation needed. Treat yourself with someone else cooking your dinner!
Drs. Ivana Nedic D.C. and Cameron Sutter D.C. have their own table so that you can speak with them individually about their practice after they present as one of our speakers.
Every ticket holder in attendance gets 2 raffle tickets to win any of these amazing giveaway items from our giveaway sponsors! VIP ticket holders get 5 raffle tickets, and each pack of diapers your bring to support Becky’s House through YWCA, you get 5 more raffle tickets per pack!
MAM gift basket- ($25 value)
Pediped Shoes– ($40 value)
Ergo– Swaddle sleeper (2 prizes to win valued at $35 each)
Covered Goods– 4 in one nursing cover ($35 value)
Milk Snob– nursing cover (2 prizes to win valued at $36 each!)
B.Box– gift basket ($80 value)
Angel Care– blue bath support for bath time ($30 value)
Parasol- TWO one month diapers & wipes subscriptions ($50 each)
Chickadee– new baby gift set (valued at $65)
Lillé Baby– baby carrier ($175 value)
Paper and Paste Co– $25 shop gift card
Babo Botanicals– sun care gift set ($50 value)
Solly Baby– carrier wrap ($65 value)
Tula Baby– baby carrier ($165 value)
Chew Beads– teething necklace and toy ($45 value)
Silikids– gift set ($45 value)
Rais Cais– $150 gift card!
Bamboobies– Bamboobies prize pack! ($90 value!!!)
Snuggle Me Organic– a co-sleeper baby bed ($120 value!)
My Milkies Fairhaven Health- Breastfeeding Essentials gift set ($75 value)
Jessica Lea Illustrations– Ocean Gift Set ($104 value)
Every single ticket holder for this event gets a piece of swag in their swag bags from each of these sponsors.
Here are all the swag items you will be receiving in your swag bag!!
Tubby Todd Bath Co. samples
Paper + Paste Design Co. first b-day cake topper
The Pencil Grip, Inc. art supplies
MAM USA bottle!
Milk Snob coupons
Boobie Bar a Boobie Bar sample
Bug Soother deet free bug spray sample
Belly to Breast: Fairhaven Health 1 breast milk storage bag & 1 milkies brochure w/ coupon code
Fall Just Between Friends San Diego free entry coupons!
Little EJ hair bows
thinkbaby thinksport samples
Go Go Squeeze pack samples
Fruigees squeeze pack samples
Bamboobies– coupon and NEW boob-ease Organic Pumping Lubricant sample