Event Team Member All Call
We are thrilled that you are interested in being a part of our event team! Do you love attending SDMB events? Do you enjoy a fast paced environment and working behind the scenes to make an event happen? If you answered yes to these questions, you might just be a great fit for this team!
Commitment: We ask that all Event Team Members be available to serve at 2 events every 6 months. The Event Team Member role is a 6 month commitment.
Summary of Role:
- This is a volunteer position with some fun perks (listed below)!
- Be available to help with 2 events every 6 months
- Be willing to be a part of our Events Team Facebook page where we share about upcoming events, brainstorm event logistics, etc.
- Be available the day of the event you have committed to to help coordinate and facilitate the event
- Respond to emails in a timely manner (within 48 hours)
- Represent San Diego Moms Blog in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Be active on social media to share about all our events!
- Being a part of the SDMB events team! I promise, we are fun!
- Access to the private SDMB Event Team Facebook page
- Professional headshot to be utilized for event team purposes and your own personal use
- Free tickets for you and your family (when applicable) to any events that you are serving at. We will ask you to serve for part of the event and then you are free to attend the other part! Tickets include all attendee perks like food, drink, swag, etc.
- 1/2 price tickets to all other SDMB events that you are not serving at (when available).
Please take a moment to fill out the form below no later than July 28th, 2017. We will notify all applicants of our decisions no later than August 15th, 2017.