Event Team Member All Call
We are thrilled that you are interested in being a part of our event team! Do you love attending SDMB events? Do you enjoy a fast paced environment and working behind the scenes to make an event happen? If you answered yes to these questions, you might just be a great fit for this team!
Commitment: We ask that all Event Team Members be available to serve at 2 events every 6 months. The Event Team Member role is a 6 month commitment.
Summary of Role:
- This is a volunteer position with some fun perks (listed below)!
- Be available to help with 2 events every 6 months.
- Be willing to consistently interact in the private Events Team Facebook Group, where we share about upcoming events, brainstorm event logistics, etc.
- Be a huge support for our community and actively share our events with your friends via social media!
- Be available the day of the event you have committed to to help coordinate and facilitate the event.
- Represent San Diego Moms Blog in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Being a part of the SDMB events team with access to the private SDMB events team Facebook group.
- Professional headshot to be utilized for event team purposes and your own personal use (we do them once a year).
- Free tickets for you and your family (when applicable) to any events that you are serving at. We will ask you to serve for part of the event and then you are free to attend the other part! Tickets include all attendee perks like food, drink, swag, etc.
- 1/2 price tickets to all other SDMB events that you are not serving at (when available).
Please take a moment to fill out the form below no later than January 31st, 2018. We will notify all applicants of our decisions no later than February 15th, 2018.