Bloom :: An Event for New and Expecting Moms is coming up NEXT SATURDAY (May 20th)!
Why do you want to join us at Bloom? We have been so busy behind the scenes making sure this event is perfect to celebrate motherhood and give you an incredible evening out! Our adorable swag bags are filled with goodies, and there are so many reasons why you should join us!
10. DIY baby onesie! Caruso Soap is not only hosting the DIY baby onesie craft table, but they are selling their amazing products as well. What an awesome craft to make for your new baby or soon to be bundle of joy!
9. Be part of our NATIONAL event! San Diego is among more than 50 Sister Sites across the country who will be hosting this SAME event this month. Use #CMBNBloom17 so you can be a part of this national event and share San Diego’s Bloom with other moms.
8. Food and desserts anyone? Grab some munchies from Jimbo’s– our food sponsor! We will also have MKR Creations doing some yummy dessert treats for us, as well as cookies from NatSweets and cupcakes from Giggling Goodies by Risa. Also, grab a yummy Suja Juice to quench your thirst.
7. Bump shoot/newborn photos/photos with your friends! If you are a VIP ticket holder, enjoy a mini bump shoot/newborn shoot with Jessica Raymond Photography. We will also have a decorated back drop with props to take pics in front of, and Katherine Beth Photography will be on site to take event photos!
6. You’re among friends! It’s not often moms can venture out without little ones (unless you are wearing them in a carrier and are 1 or under) without fear of being judged, your young children’s behavior …or worse, diaper blowouts! This evening is designed for the new mom in mind. We’ll have spots for you to nurse comfortably or change in a clean environment. It’s a Judgement Free Zone!
5. Learn from the experts. We are so happy to be partnering with North County Family Chiropractic, The Parentologist, Sophie Acott, and Brittany Van Wyk for some great insight into some hot topics for new moms. We also have Tula there to give us a demo and let you try all the latest Tula products!
4. This event gives back! Our selected charity partner for our Bloom Event is YWCA Becky’s House, which offers safe housing and supportive services for individuals and families, including individualized case management, therapeutic counseling, legal assistance, children’s and youth services, and employment development. We are asking our guests to bring a diaper donation to benefit YWCA. In exchange for your donation, you will receive five additional tickets per diaper pack to win some of our fabulous giveaways. Speaking of giveaways…
3. Giveaways! There are too many to list- but the giveaway dollar amount is at $1,000 worth of giveaway prizes! We have searched for some amazing partners to provide the perfect prizes for our new moms. We think we did a good job! Check out our Bloom post for more details on all the giveaways!
2. Take an evening off. Even if you have your mini strapped in with you, you can at least spend some time crafting, shopping and taking advantage of the new mom resources that all of our partners and vendors are providing you for a few hours. Have the hubbie take over the evening chores and enjoy some time in good company!
1. The swag bag dollar amount is twice the ticket price! That alone is pretty cool. You know that you are getting double your value and MORE with the purchase of a ticket. Plus- you get this gorgeous tote from our City Moms Blog Network to carry all the swag in!
TICKETS ARE GOING FAST!!!!
>>>>>Grab them here <<<<<
And follow along on our Facebook Page for more up to the minute event details!
Enter to win our VIP Ticket giveaway to win one for yourself! (Mother’s Day gift??)